HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! {And another SALE!}

****The sales have now ended.  Please keep watching for new sales coming soon!****

I don't know why my post has those weird A things all the way through it...I am sorry--it is really annoying.


Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone had a FANTASTIC holiday season!  My family and I had a wonderful Christmas and New Years Day, but I am so ready to get back into the swing of things.  It seems that too much holiday festivities just make me tired.  I am sure many of you feel the same.
So to start 2009 off right, I have a few items (some of them new!) on sale.

First, I have some new items having to do with the 2009 LDS Mutual Theme.  To launch these items, they will also be on sale this week.  First, the 6x6 tile vinyl:
The regular price on this is $6.00.  This week it is at a sale price of $4.75.
Next, I have the same design, but for a 4x4 block:
The regular price on this is $4.00, but this week it is at a sale price of $3.00.

And lastly (for now!) I am still getting emails inquiring about the Glass Block Nativity Vinyl Set. 


Yes, you can still order it, and it will be at a sale price of $12.00 this week.


Thank you all so much, and here's to a HAPPY 2009!!!

0 comments: