Think SPRING! (And some Easter Designs on the way!)

It snowed here today.  SNOWED.  (boo!)  I don't know about you, but I am REALLY ready for spring!  I am hoping that maybe if I put up a few "Spring" designs,  I might be able to will it to come sooner!  (I know I'm crazy to think that since it also snowed on June 4th last year, but hey, a girl can dream, right?!)   I am working on a few new Easter designs that I will be putting up starting Monday (see the facebook page for details on how you can WIN ONE for free (just pay shipping)!!!!)

In the meantime, here are 2 custom projects I have worked on recently that I thought turned out SUPER cute!  Take a look and tell me what you think!

Tree with Cherry Blossoms
Is that not the CUTEST tree/nursery you have EVER seen?!   Get a closer look at this ADORABLE bird it a nest:
Bird in Nest
 And these owls?!  Precious!
Boy Owl

Girl Owl
She showed me a picture of one she had found online and I created this based on her picture.  Tree can be flipped to lean the other way if desired.  Measures 88 inches tall and approximately 128" wide.

On to the next project:

 
Time:  The most valuable thing a family can spend with CUSTOM silhouettes
Remember THESE silhouettes I did a few months ago? Well, my mother fell in love and had me make this design for her living room with custom silhouettes of each of her grandchildren above the quote. I think it turned out great!  Here's a picture of the finished product above her window.  LOVE. IT.

Do you have any projects in mind?  A room you are re-decorating?  A wall that needs a "special touch"?  Contact me!  I'd love to help you make it just the way you want it!


0 comments: