Beautiful Tile Clock


I am so excited to introduce this beautiful tile clock! It is so easy and so cheap to make! All you need is a large 18x18 inch tile, clock works and hands (can be found at Michael's Craft Store), and the vinyl! The greatest part is I got my tile for only $1.98 at Home Depot. This makes a great gift, it is something your recipient will cherish forever.

This would make an excellent Super Saturday or Enrichment night activity also. Great group discounts are available. Contact me for more info.

{vinyl $10.00*}
*sale price

8 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

please delete the above comment-its a link to a virus. Its all over blogland tonight and messing people up. do a google search for the poster and see.

mckay said...

Thanks, Jan for the heads up. I hadn't even seen that comment until you posted. Thanks again!

aubs33 said...

wow, haven't seen your blog for a while. Nice clock, looks good.
A.

mckay said...

I laughed out loud at your comment, Aubs33. We all know you are the genius behind the clock!!! =)

aubs33 said...

I like yours a little better. (wink)

Tiff Hansen said...

I did this clock on a 20X20 tile and I love it! Thanks McKay! Great Site!

Joy said...

Yikes... I love that saying.

Jane and Jim said...

LOVE the clock - what a great idea for a Sat. night with the munchkins!